Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||IP BO Engineer
||13 days ago
- Second line support with necessary expertise to resolve issues escalated from Front office;
- Handles and analyses Trouble Tickets and recommends timely actions and solutions to Trouble Tickets with guidance or supervision, when necessary;
- Handles and execute Change Requests within the stipulated time frame;
- Follows up with customer to ensure first call resolution and achieves and delivers 100% customer satisfaction;
- Escalates Trouble Tickets to third line multivendor TACs when BO cannot solve them and monitors them until solved;
- Performs second level Preventive Maintenance of nodes;
- Involvement in upgrade/updates of live nodes.
- Technical degree;
- High-level English;
- Candidates knowledge should be covering the following:
- Routing protocol basic and advanced level understanding (RIP, OSPF, IS-IS, BGP)
- MPLS LDP
- Network Management
- IP Security knowledge would be a plus
- UNIX experience would be a plus
- QoS knowledge would be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good team spirit and adaptability;
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time and prioritize them accordingly;
- Self-starter, capable of taking initiative to identify & resolve problems, and improve work environment;
- Strong customer service experience, technical support and troubleshooting skills;
- Generally, a minimum of 2 years of telecommunications customer service/ technical support experience;
Ref: 8840 | Published: 12 Sep 2018