Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||IP Core Back Office Engineer
||3 months ago
- 2nd line troubleshooting for transmission related outages and degraded issues.
- Support and guide FM on troubleshooting for Trouble Tickets related to Transmission.
- Support other teams for their End-to-End troubleshooting.
- DCN management and troubleshooting of TX nodes.
- Upgrades of any TX nodes.
- Implementing any required CR.
- Check and verify implementation activities.
- Audit transmission network when required.
- Opening/Follow up SR’s with 3rd line support when required. -Healthy check over all TX network in all levels
- Capacity Audit over all NEs
- Hardware Optimization in all levels (Boards, links, RTN & OSN)
- QoS Audit for 2G & 3G over IP Links
- Configuration Audits on Link Design & Clock
- Disaster Recovery plan audit & enhancement
- Bachelor of science in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Minimum 5 year of relevant experience.
- Should have experience in the following technologies: SDH, IP Transport protocols, NMS architecture, with a fundamental understanding of optical/Microwave transmission network infrastructure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good team spirit and adaptability.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time and prioritize them accordingly.
- Self-starter, capable of taking initiative to identify & resolve problems, and improve work environment.
- Strong customer service experience, technical support and troubleshooting skills.
Ref: 8676 | Published: 22 Jun 2018