Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||IP Datacom Product Technical Engineer
||21 days ago
- Responsible for handling all technical problems in running projects and devices under rollout, achieving customer acceptance / satisfaction through high performance and quality of services.
- Responsible for assurance of customer agreed technical standards both for projects & for customer support services.
- Responsible to support the implementation manager to control the quality of the project.
- Responsible to communicate with oversea project to confirm the requirement, support the design and make the work plan.
- Responsible to manage and guide local team and subcontractor
- Products/Technical Knowledge update through self-learning techniques, to meet upcoming service requirements.
- Working Language English and Thai, preferred Chinese
- Have the in-depth working knowledge of MPLS, L2VPN / L3VPN, MP BGP, ISIS, OSPF, BFD,
- VPN FRR, QinQ etc.
- Preferred to have working experience on Huawei NE/ CX/ ATN series.
- Preferred to have CCIP, CCNP, CCNA
- Have the ability to abstract project requirements, through participation in project
- evaluation/implementation process.
- Fully familiar with prevalent tele com industry standards / specifications like ITU T, ETSI etc
- and been able to draw technical specifications as per customer's requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good team spirit, and adaptability.
- Have a strong personal interest in developing self-professional competencies and skills.
Ref: 9543 | Published: 02 Oct 2019