Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||about 1 month ago
- familiar with daily operational tasks for mobile IP network
- analysis of logfiles,
- daily check of performance counters
- analysis of traces on the IP interfaces towards the involved network elements
- working on customer trouble tickets and being responsible also for vendor trouble tickets
- Support of night actions and be part of on-call duties
- Testing of new SW and patches for the IP elements
- Testing and implementing of new features/functionalities/changes for the IP elements
- Design of B2B solutions and support of sales unit
- Strong knowledge of geographic distributed IP MPLS networks
- Strong IPSEC skills
- Strongly experienced and working for several years in an operations or engineering role within a vendor or telecom operator
- Strong experienced with IP Core network equipment (Cisco 76xx, ASR 9xxx, Huawei Eudemon Firewalls, Huawei NE 40 IP Routers)
- Certification to prove IP knowledge similar to Cisco CCIE level
- Experienced with monitoring and troubleshooting tools (Wireshark, Netflow, PRTG, Cacti)
Ref: 8628 | Published: 21 May 2018