Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||11 days ago
- Technical support for IP delivery projects.
- Network design validation and definition of HLD and/or LLD (High Level Design/Low Level Design).
- Network optimization.
- Prerequisites and network data collection.
- Manage technical migration (Core BBIP and IP aggregation layer), including high- and low-level documents (migration procedure, service test, scripting) and coordinate the operation.
- Network monitoring related to the migration during the execution time slot (Service test)
- Troubleshooting and support in case of unsuccessful migration.
- Reporting of network incident, if required.
- Babysitting (service monitor for 8h) during daytime.
- Attend customer meeting, if required.
- Be the interface of client with customer Engineering department, if required.
- Prepare internal and external workshops of the solution, if required.
- Manage and update DDBB related to rollout.
- Deep knowledge of OSI Layer 2/3:
- IGP, BGP, MPLS, MP-BGP
- VPLS, L2/L3VPN, VLL, PW,
- QoS, QinQ
- CGNAT, BNG Architecture
- Multicast networks
- SDN is a plus
Proven Experience In
- Design of IP Core/Aggregation/Access Network in Service Provider
- Service Migration Internet Peering Gateways
- Service Migration at BBIP Backbone IP Layer
- Design/Service Migration of IP Backhaul Network in Service Provider
- Design/Service Migration of IP Metro-E in Service Provider
- Service Migration at Access Layer (L2VPN/L3VPN)
- Multivendor Experience (Huawei/Cisco/Juniper/ALU-Nokia)
- IP E2E in Service Provider
Ref: 9237 | Published: 14 May 2019