|Job Title||IP Engineer|
|Job Published||about 1 year ago|
• Provide efficient IP and other protocol documentation and design solutions, according to customer needs in large ISP/Telco backbone data networks.
• Take part in networking design and documentation phases (pre, post, design & implementation)
• Provide IP network support of new and existing products, services and features.
• Ensure quality in Design/Documentation and implementation stages for network rollout projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Good skills in IP and MPLS Based services protocols and technologies (CCNA/JNCIA CCNP/JNCxP level)
• +3 years of experience of working in ISP/Telco networks as Network/IP Engineer or other similar roles
• Experience in documentation tools and experience in network documentation.
• Experience in network design tools is a benefit to have, or be willing to improve themselves on this area.
• Experience with network operation workflow and network management systems
• Excellent written, oral and listening skills in English, German is a plus to have.
• Relevant university degree is required or vendor certifications are significant benefits
• Customer oriented approach, willing to contact customer when needed.
• Being able to work independent or as team player according to the project scope and organization.
• Willing to travel depending on the project requirements.
• Willing to improve themselves in technical areas.
• Swiss or EU Citizenship, eligible to work in Switzerland.