- Work as part of an operation Team on a customer network, providing expert technical advice on solution, troubleshooting and network acceptance activities.
- Nokia and Cisco Routers as LAN Equipment
The role requires the applicant to be customer facing as a trusted advisor and therefore the applicant should be very confident in Optics Products and Network Management area, able to present information in a professional manner.
Random travel may be involved within Switzerland.
- Appropriate engineering qualification.
- Fluent in German or French. English is a MUST as well.
- Good knowledge on integrating solution, configuring network elements and trouble-shooting customer networks.
- Relevant experience in Maintenance, Network Operations and/or Technical Support activities
- Experience with networking protocols/solutions. (IP/MPLS, IGP, BGP, L2/L3VPN, Legacy Technologies, LAN/WLAN)
- Demonstrable “hands on” experience in network Integration and Migration.
- Rigorous spirit in the transactions, particularly in following technical instructions and “reporting”
- End to End knowledge. Experience working with Enterprise/Access technologies. Technical Certifications like Nokia SRC, Cisco, etc.
- Triple Play Services, IP/MPLS Backbone, Legacy Technologies, Mobile Backhaul, Overall L2/L3 VPN Solutions, Virtualization.
- IP Routers; Nokia 7x50 product portfolio or other vendor (preferably Cisco) IP Products.
- Network Management Systems, such as Nokia 5620SAM, NSP.
Ref: 9388 | Published: 19 Jul 2019