- Must have worked at an Internet Service Provider or Mobile Telecom Vendor / Operator Before
- Deep knowledge of providing high level support
- Previous experience of rollout projects
- Provide efficient technical solutions according to customer needs in large and technically complex ISP/Telco backbone data networks.
- Take part as technical lead in networking projects in every phase (pre, post, design & implementation)
- Provide IP network support of new and existing products, services and features.
- Provide high accuracy technical risk analysis for sensitive customer projects.
- Ensure quality in design and implementation stages for network rollout projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent skills in IP and MPLS Based services protocols and technologies (CCNP/JNCxP or CCIE/JNCIE level)
- Expert knowledge and experience in Data network product platforms such as Cisco IOS, JunOS. Huawei VRP experience is a big plus to have.
- +5 years of experience of working in large ISP/Telco networks as Network/IP Engineer OR Network Architect or other similar roles
- Relevant university degree or vendor certifications such as CCIE, JNCIE, HCNP/HCIE (R&S or SP modules) are significant benefits
- Experience in IT systems and having programming/scripting skills
- Excellent written, oral and listening skills in English, and good at German Speaking, listening and writing.
- (Benefit to have) Experience in Firewall devices (Checkpoint, Fortinet, Cisco)
- (Benefit to have) Experience with network operation workflow and network management systems
- Customer oriented approach is essential, strong leadership skills in internal and external project members.
- Being able to work independent or as team player according to the project scope and organization.
- Willing to travel depending on the project requirements.
- Swiss or EU Citizenship. Eligible to work in Switzerland.
Ref: 8223 | Published: 26 Sep 2017