Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||IP Network Engineer
||about 2 months ago
- Juniper skills >= JNCIP-SP ideally with a BNG/BRAS background
- experience with Cisco or other vendors very welcome
- Unix/Linux skills
- programming/scripting skills (e.g. Python)
- good presentation skills
- commitment and ability to work independently
- experience: >=5 years with a SP or integrator
- languages: German and English (fluent)
- Located in Germany, ideally close to Hamburg, home office could be an option
Working in a team of 10 engineers based all over Germany (mainly in Northern Germany).
Customers: Service Provider / Telco
- Pre-Sales consulting
- support the sales team in RFQs
- Design, test, implement, support SP/Telco core and metro networks
- solution development, current focus: SDN/NFV and Automation
- market oriented salary
- company car
- personal development
Ref: 8585 | Published: 27 Apr 2018