Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||IP Network Engineer
||2 months ago
- Have a good command of IP basic principles, familiar with related protocols and MPLS? VPN technologies.
- Be familiar with Huawei Router/ Switch/ Security product family.
- Have a good command of analysis and locating methods for faults occurring on mainstream products.
- Have general knowledge of E2E IP design (E2E bandwidth, reliability, QoS, security, and clock) key points and design methods.
- Have a good command of migration solution design, migration implementation, and risk analysis and monitoring of an IP network.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support maintenance related work, guarantee network performance. (major)
- Support integration of engineering project.
- Support technical solution of bidding project. (occasional)
Activities, Tasks and Deliverables
- Routine alarms clean;
- Deal with network issue and customer requirements;
- Routine maintenance activities;
- Support engineering integration and cutover.
Ref: 9082 | Published: 15 Feb 2019