|Job Title||IP Network Support Engineer|
|Job Published||9 months ago|
• Cramer Experience is a must.
• CCNA Level (Basic Foundation Level knowledge of IP Network Technologies).
• Previous experience of working on Mobile / Internet Operator Networks.
• Good skills in IP and MPLS Based services protocols and technologies (CCNA/JNCIA CCNP/JNCxP level).
• +3 years of experience of working in ISP/Telco networks as Network/IP Engineer or other similar roles.
• Experience in documentation tools and experience in network documentation.
• Experience in network design tools is a benefit to have, or they should be willing to improve themselves in this area.
• Relevant university degree is required or vendor certifications are significant benefits.
• To have excellent written, oral and listening skills in both English and German is a benefit.