Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||IP Solution Manager
||26 days ago
- To be a customer-focused technical professional who provides high level technical information and design/implementation guidance to one or more customers.
- To collaborate with the Business Managers to recommend, develop, and propose appropriate customer solutions and services offerings.
- To act in an increasingly consultative fashion and is looked to as a trusted technical advisor by the account team and customer allowing the Solution Manager to identify solution opportunities aligned to the customer’s business goals.
- To propose solutions that comprise China Telecom services, telecommunication products for Enterprise customer requirements.
- To involve in the whole Pre-Sales Solution stage that may comprise of attending customer meetings, formulate a winning strategy by producing the best solution design, provide presentations, demonstrations, prepare tender documents (RFP)
- To provide solution input in BSS & CRM systems within specified KPI timescales, ensure solution is deliverable.
- To provide oral/written communication with sales and customers to ensure accurate response.
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Studies / Electrical Engineering /Telecommunications
- 5+ years of relevant working experience in Telecommunication industry
- CCNA Certification or same level required, CCNP or same level is preferred, CCIE is a definite advantage, understanding about the Routing and Switching or Servers and Storage and Virtualisation technologies, could design and implement the projects base on customers' requirements independently.
- Familiar with telecom products such as IPLC/MPLS VPN/SDWAN/IPsec VPN etc.
- Outstanding verbal, communication, presentation, negotiation skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with both technical and non-technical users, including the ability to communicate effectively with a large user base of differing levels of IT skills
- Ability on effective client consultation to understand their requests and requirements
- Good command of written and verbal English & Chinese are necessary
Ref: 8822 | Published: 30 Aug 2018