Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||IPTV Solution Architect
||3 months ago
Act as single point of contact for the Video CPE Engineering team towards internal Vodafone departments including but not limited to Product Development (PD) department, Technical Operations (TO) and Vodafone Procurement Company (VPC), as well as Set-Top-Box (STB) and Remote-Control Unit (RCU) manufacturers. Drive the Hardware (HW) Manufacturer selection process of the Vodafone GigaTV product together with the team.
- Key Accountabilities
- Analyse of Business Requirements of new Set-Top-Box
- Align with Product Development (PD) about Business Requirements
- Create Technical High-Level Design (HLD) Specification of Product according Business Requirements
- Create Technical Requirements Specification for RfQ / RfP based on Technical HLD Specification
- Initiate and Conduct RfQ / RfP with STB and RCU manufacturers
- Conduct Technical Q&A sessions for STB and RCU manufacturers
- Analyse Technical Responses of all HW manufacturers based on Technical Requirements Specification
- Evaluate and conclude technical Responses based on the ratio of fulfilling Business Requirements
- Host and support HW manufacturers selection process
- Work as part of a team and communicate positively with all involved parties in order to get best results
- Maintain professional work relationships with colleagues, supervisors and managers
- Excellent Knowledge of Video Set-Top-Box architecture and components
- Studies in Electrical Engineering / Computer Sciences at University / University of Applied Sciences
- 5 – 10 years of experience in Development of Consumer Electronics Products and/or Services
- 2 – 5 years of experience in Technical Vendor Management
- Track record of writing Technical Specification of Consumer Electronics Products and/or Services
- Fluent English / Strong verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates a positive, enthusiastic, friendly attitude
- Personal Skills
- Customer Oriented
- Ability to learn, seek knowledge and self-development
- Teamwork spirit
Ref: 8731 | Published: 20 Jul 2018