Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||IT Integration And Maintenance Virtualisation Specialist
||about 2 months ago
- Responsible for the integration virtualization platform with Oracle Linux OS and up-layer applications
- Positioning the failure rapidly, once failure occurred.
- 10+ year experiences in IT integration and maintenance project.
- Experienced and competent with customer interaction and maintaining customer satisfaction index.
- Should have strong skills in IT hardware(Servers/Storage)
- Much experience in IT Hardware architecture
- Skilled in Linux OS, especially in Oracle Linux OS.
- Knowledgeable with Oracle suit integration
- Much experience in troubleshooting, methodology in how to position failure of application and Hardware.
- Should have strong skills in Designing and implementation Open stack cloud solution
- Previous experience in building virtualization (VMware and Hyper-V) platform in IT domain
- Good customer interaction and presentation skill.
- Demonstrate Technical Cloud Architectural knowledge, playing a vital role in the design of production, staging and development Cloud Infrastructures running in 24x7 environments.
- Delivery of customer Cloud Strategies aligned with customer’s business objectives and with a focus on Cloud Migrations.
- Provide leadership in infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques including mass application movements into the cloud including implementation of Azure or AWS within in large regulated enterprise environments.
- Knowledge of further Cloud technologies and virtualization (Azure, AWS, VMware and Hyper-V)
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Understands and can articulate the technical merits and value of Cloud computing
- Passionate, persuasive, articulate Cloud professional capable of quickly establishing interest and credibility in how to design, deploy and operate cloud-based Architectures. Strong written, verbal and chalk board skills
- Experience in working in Prince2 or PMI methodology managed projects is valued.
- Experience in enterprise applications, solutions and data centre infrastructures.
- Experience in platform and cloud migrations, including of Mass Migration Toolsets: Platespin, Appzero, DoubleTake Move
Ref: 8606 | Published: 10 May 2018