|Job Title||IT Service Delivery Manager|
|Job Published||8 months ago|
My client a market leading IT systems integrator is looking to recruit Service Delivery Managers in order to support clients in the Zurich region of Switzerland.
• The successful candidate will have over 5 years background in service management be able to manage client relationships throughout the delivery and implementation of customer solutions
• You will be a natural problem solver who is passionate about customer service and driven to over deliver SLA’S striving for market leading service offering
• You will ensure that services are delivered according to commitments and contractual obligations between my client and their end client whilst acting as a leading representation of their values and business practices.
• Upon request, plan, manage and execute the service transition process, manage risk and minimise potential failures according to standard and set methodologies utilising my client’s services as a market leading IT system integrator.
• You will have an IT degree or equivalent, a sound understanding of IT infrastructure and networks (ITIL , PMI or PMP accreditation would be highly advantageous).
• You will be a natural communicator who is able to resolve problems within a high pressured working environment.
• It would be highly advantageous if you have worked for an IT vendor or IT system integrator in the Swiss market
• Due to my client’s portfolio candidates are required to be fluent in German and English (Swiss German and French would be a plus)