- At least 3+ years of technical consulting experience or as an architect/programmer, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Java, IBM IIB and MQ, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL 2005/2008/2012
- Excellent knowledge of programming / systems analysis, as well as quality assurance, prototyping, construction, integration, and migration functions
- Good problem solving and analytical skills, using them to resolve technical problems; possesses an excellent understanding of business requirements and IT strategies
- First degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Systems Engineering or Business-related discipline with strong Information Systems component.
- Possess knowledge and experience in developing, customizing and implementing business service abstractions
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Ability to conduct research into application development issues and products.
- Strong customer service skills and demonstrated the ability to build professional relationships
At least 3+ years of technical experience or as an architect/programmer in the following technologies:
IBM IIB - IBM Integration Bus
a. Websphere Message Broker
b. Websphere Enterprise Service Bus
IBM MQ – Message Queue
- WebSphere Message Broker Toolkit 7.0/8.0 and IIB9
- Data power XI50 (An Added advantage)
- IBM Web Service Registry and Repository (An added Advantage)
- Extended Structure Query Language (ESQL)
- JMS and Web Service Development
- Data Format Description Language (DFDL) for non-XML data
- XML data formats, structures, and schemas
Ref: 8330 | Published: 24 Nov 2017