|Job Title||LAN Project Manager|
|Job Published||9 months ago|
• Manage the LAN transition activities as part of the Transition phase
• Liaise with internal customers, BU’s and Corporate Departments as well as client stakeholders.
• Analyse internal customer requirements and generate end-to-end programmes based on detailed designs.
• Setup and generation of project WBS’s to support contractual deliverables.
• Execute programmes within budget and to committed timelines.
• Compile and submit weekly programme reports to Transition Programme Management.
• Facilitate, monitor and manage cross functional activities and processes.
• Setting up and taking minutes of all cross functional and one-on-one meetings.
• Facilitate Programme closure and analysis to Programme results.
• Monitoring, analysis and feedback of all business processes.
• Experience in LAN projects related to Cisco networking technologies
• 5-6 years project management experience within the IT Services field.
• Experience of networking products and the planning, deployment of Cisco networking services is a clear advantage.
• Project planning and task level experience in end to end processes such as physical deployment of networking equipment, managing internal resources and 3rd parties during configuration and commissioning, manage change requirements with client organisation and quality control/signoff.
• PC and networking experience with SAP, Microsoft Office and Projects.