Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Lync Engineer - Level 3
||3 months ago
- Microsoft Certification (MCP, MCITP, MSCE)
- Minimum 5 years technical experience in core Microsoft technology’s and relevant project related deployment experience
- Minimum 5-10 years technical experience in Microsoft Exchange Server
- Minimum 5-10 years technical experience in Unified Communications
- OCS, Lync 2010/2013/Skype for Business
- SBA’s & SBC’s
- Avaya, Sonus, Audio codes, Cisco
- ITIL Foundation
- Presales and Client Engagement
- Creation of high and low-level designs
- Architecture exposure to Microsoft Stack
- TOGAF (Advantageous)
Key Abilities Required
- Ability to translate customer requirements into solutions
- Excellent business writing and communication skills
- Strong documentation skills required
- Visio (crucial skill, proven track record of different templates available from vendors for technical designs and diagrams)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Efficient time management
- Positive attitude
Ref: 8759 | Published: 27 Jul 2018