- Support operations by monitoring and analysing master data, key data, and master relationship data within the organization.
- Ensure master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality.
- Identify areas for data quality improvements and help to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
- Ensure quality of master data in key systems, as well as, development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and data stewards, to define and implement data strategy, policies, controls, and programs to ensure that enterprise data is accurate, complete, secure, and reliable.
- Provide assistance in resolving data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies collaborating with subject matter experts (SMEs) and data stewards.
- Manage, analyse, and resolve data initiative issues and manage revisions needed to best meet internal and customer requirements while adhering to published data standards.
- Assist in data management, governance, and data quality of master data requirements with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data integrity across so that the operation of financial systems is consistent and meets stated business rules and requirements.
- Work closely with the business/IT to ensure alignment of master data rules and the operations of the application meet all requirements.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in information science, data management, computer science or related field preferred.
- 7 or more years of experience in data analysis or computer programming.
- Experience in all or some of the following is preferable: FINASTRA (Phoenix), OpenText (Cordys), Microsoft SQL, OpenText (Content Server), OpenText (WEM), Java, C#.Net
- Experience working with industry standards, regulations, and guidelines in database warehousing and other relevant systems.
- Experience working with company hardware and software products to make sound financial recommendations.
- Experience working with information security practices and available security software packages.
- Experience working with domain structures, user authentication, and digital signatures.
- Experience working with relational databases.
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills.
Good communication skills to communicate with customers, team members, external data providers, and management.
- Good skills in data administration, design, and architecture.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Ref: 8773 | Published: 03 Aug 2018