|Job Title||Microsoft Systems Engineer|
|Job Published||5 months ago|
• Demonstrable knowledge and significant working experience with Microsoft technologies, as well as some familiarity with Linux based operating systems and services.
• Demonstrable knowledge in database architecture, both schema-based and schema-less (desirable).
• Demonstrable knowledge and significant working experience of Virtual environments (required).
• Demonstrable knowledge and significant working experience of networking & TCP/IP (required).
• Significant experience in system administration (required).
• Deployment automation and configuration management (required).
• Experience in maintaining and administering critical systems (essential).
• Server and blade technologies (essential).
• Operating system, application and network security and best practises (essential).
• Architecting, implementing and maintaining distributed, highly available services (essential).
• Desire to help the business exploit leading-edge technology in a fast paced environment (essential).
Appropriate Industry Certifications, Including:
• MCSA Windows Server 2016/2012 (desirable).
• MCSA SQL Database Administration (desirable).
• CCNA (desirable).
• Hypervisor Certification i.e. VCAP / OpenStack / CloudStack (desirable).
• Deployment automation technology education (desirable).
• SCOM / Ansible or associated automation technology education (desirable).