Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||3 months ago
- Have a good command of microwave principles, service configuration, troubleshooting.
- Have a good command of microwave network solutions and related network solutions.
- Have a command of formulation of the delivery solution for a new microwave project, analysis based on typical delivery scenarios, delivery solution implementation, and SOP formulation. Have a command of microwave implementation management method, analysis based on network priorities, formulation of independent delivery units, and project plan integration guide.
- Have a good command of parallel migration, hot migration, and swap migration, have a basic command of risks and difficult points of each migration scenario, formulation of migration schemes based on live network conditions and customer requirements.
- Have good knowledge of product defects and limitations, have a command of method and measures of locating complex faults of various microwave data services, and be able to effectively provide solutions for complex data service faults (packet loss, QoS, ERPS switchover, and MPLS).
- Have a good command of microwave network planning solution (link, networking, clock, QoS, and DCN), method of planning microwave services (TDM/Hybrid/Packet) on an entire network; have general knowledge of mainstream microwave cross-product solutions (CX+RTN, MSTP+RTN), and be able to understand the HLD/LLD solution among solutions for network covering microwave products and other network products
Ref: 9109 | Published: 01 Mar 2019