Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Microwave Planning Engineer
||12 days ago
- Definition of standard external & internal procedures for microwave network planning based on customer requirements, especially considering the offshore delivery teams.
- External and internal interface for project coordination.
- Manage & review the results of all defined planning procedures.
- Provide the detailed workflow for the processes, including every input/output/analysis/template. etc
- Knowledge transfer of all microwave planning processes to other colleagues.
- Trouble-shooting - Investigate, isolate and drive solutions to problems reported by customers to a closure
- Transmission capacity analysis
- Line of Sight Testing results
- Link Engineering experience
- BNetzA Frequency Application (documentation completion) & Hardware ordering
- Minimum 3 years practical experience in supporting or deploying microwave planning project;
- In-depth knowledge of microwave product technologies
- Good knowledge in microwave planning principle – Background of fixed design – LLD of Network topologies.
- Familiarity with microwave planning tools such as IQ-LINK, Pathloss
- Problem diagnosis and resolution skills are essential
- Experience in other telecom vendor is priority – Huawei or SIAE
Top 3 things
- Telefonica Germany experience
- German speaking
- MW Planning key words: Planning, design, Microwave, IQ-Link
Ref: 9564 | Published: 11 Oct 2019