|Job Title||Network Automation Consultant|
|Job Published||9 months ago|
• Participation in requirement gathering workshops, meetings and discussions with Operations and Engineering Teams
• Technical Analysis and Review Network Document to implement Configuration Changes
• Designing, Implementing and testing changes.
• Documenting Automation Process and Demo to customers.
• Supporting Customers for their Site migrations and assisting with preparation for Site Migration.
Technical Skills Needed :
• Essential – Unix/Linux, scripting (eg, Python, Ruby, Perl), programming skills.
• Essential–compute virtualisation(Vagrant,VirtualBox), Ansible and Yaml, Robot Framework, Github/Gitlab, Basic Network knowledge,Jinja2
• Ideal- Junos Scripting, basic knowledge of Junos Config, Open source tools such as Jenkins and Django
• Advantageous - REST APIs, Web Services, Juniper Routing/Switching knowledge.