Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Leeds, United Kingdom
||3 months ago
- To design optionality for all potential fibre sectors
- To own design evolution of a city, during roll out and post build developments
- To utilise all available assets (including DPA/Aerial/Own build and third-party assets) to achieve design
- To ensure appropriate network capacity for initial requirement and future scaling in the right location at the right time.
- To enable ‘least cost for appropriate strategy for particular areas’, taking into account capacity and available build methodology
- To liaise with architecture and engineering to ensure that suitable solutions are found to improve design, buildability and enhance scale and cost improvement.
- To manage the high-level design including responsibility for issue to supply planning partners for detailed planning
- To oversee the City Planners QC interaction with the returned design and then input into FPiT.
- Post returned QC design, to manage Cost Per Premise for entire city design - determine Soft LOC/Hard LOC to meet budgeting requirements.
- To work with Project Delivery Managers and City Project Managers to forecast CAPEX and OPEX requirements of designed infrastructure projects
- Liaise with procurement and contract management to BoQ
- Via liaison with City Planners, ensure that inflight changes to plan are managed effectively, ensuring delivery to appropriate design, including change requests that effect the fundamental design (tactical issues that affect strategic plan)
- To exercise rigour with regards to data quality within our management systems.
- To drive consistency, quality, suitability and cost-effectiveness within city design
- Experience with manipulating data and metadata underpinning a civils and fibre design
- Detailed understanding of all aspects of civils route planning
- Detailed understanding of all aspects of fibre planning
- Ability to understand and produce detailed industry-standard level of survey, installation and as-built documentation
- Knowledge and understanding of lit fibre services
- FTTP methodologies and design
- Working knowledge of GIS systems
- Working knowledge of GE Smallworld
Ref: 9275 | Published: 29 May 2019