Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Network Planning & Optimisation Engineer
||3 months ago
- Responsible for E2E RF planning/optimization of 2G/3G/LTE etc (At least be familiar with LTE and another wireless products)
- Work as the TE/TL in a project and in charge of the technical module delivery Ensure delivery efficiency by using the appropriate technical solution design to meet project baseline requirements Provide supports for the project delivery, and help obtain the PAC or given target KPI for MS project
- Responsible for customer communication with optimization solution and implementation
- Provide technical supporting for routine maintenance, network performance, trouble shooting, complaint handling, etc.
Position Requirements Business Skills Requirements
- Must have knowledge of Drive test analysis and physical optimization activities
- Good hands on Planning design solution for a product family Work out effective measures, identify technical risks in advance
- Technical management Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities to solve technical issues that may arise
- Effectively communicate with junior- and medium-level engineers about technical solutions Identify technical risks (for example, in terms of delivery policies, technical solutions, network security, and bid response clauses) of a product family, and take effective measures to work against and avoid these risks
- Be familiar with technical criterion of Mobile Communication and basic principle of GSM/CDMA/UMTS/LTE (At least LTE and other technologies)
- Have good understanding of network optimization and general signalling procedure
- Full knowledge of RF counters and Parameters related to Accessibility, retainability, mobility and other required KPIs and related scripts for definition in system
Ref: 9331 | Published: 20 Jun 2019