Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Optical Transport Engineer
||2 months ago
- Work as part of an operation Team on a customer network, providing expert technical advice on solution, troubleshooting and network acceptance activities.
- Optics Products (especially Nokia PSS product family) and Network Solutions (NMS systems included)
- Support customer demos and PoCs
- Support complex integrations of new network solutions
- Service Acceptance, Configuration, Integration, Migration & Troubleshooting
The role requires the applicant to be customer facing as a trusted advisor and therefore the applicant should be very confident in Optics Products and Network Management area, able to present information in a professional manner.
Random travel may be involved within Switzerland.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field related to Telecommunications
- 5 years’ experience in telecommunication, focus on Optical transmission
- Good knowledge on operating and troubleshooting on a customer network.
- Good knowledge on integrating solution, configuring network elements and trouble-shooting customer networks.
- Demonstrable experience in network Integration, Test and Migration, and use of test equipment.
Ref: 9235 | Published: 09 May 2019