Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Oracle SOA Support Resource
||25 days ago
- Management and organization technical support for all Oracle Fusion Middleware Suite SOA messaging environments (DEV, QA, STAGE, PROD)
- Assist in any disaster recovery operations. Work with applications, technical support and operations teams during the design, development and implementation of service requests. Assist in the development, management, and organization of SOA messaging and interface systems.
- Assist with the enhancement of PROD applications and services.
- Assist in other Oracle SOA and interface related duties as directed by Client management.
- Troubleshoot Oracle SOA server and messaging service outages as they occur, including after-hours and weekends.
- Install and configure new Oracle Servers and SOA messaging environments as requests are received using Oracle Best Practices document.
- Deploy SOA system, messaging or interface changes as requested following Client Change Management procedures.
- Implement and validate the most effective way to resolve the issue including hardware, software and environment configuration changes.
- Analyse and implement the most current Oracle Fusion Middleware Suite patches.
- Communicate with internal teams on operational support issues by attending meetings, providing input and recommendations, analysis and findings.
Ref: 9337 | Published: 21 Jun 2019