Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Packet Core Engineer
||London, United Kingdom
||about 1 month ago
Able to demonstrate understanding of key networking concepts, including:
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP and communication protocols.
- Understanding PS Core 3G and 4G architecture
- Functional understanding of diverse set of network applications requiring application traffic management solutions, including HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, FTP, DNS, NTP, SSL, TCP, ANYCAST services, and others
- Good knowledge on tracing Layer 2 and layer 3 protocols and tools (TEMS investigation, IRIS, XCAP)
- Use of packet capturing technologies such as Wireshark, IRIS, empirix tcpdump,
- In-depth troubleshooting and strong analytical skills.
- Deep understanding of Packet scheduling and priority queuing, RTT, packet delay
- Ability to troubleshoot complex multi-vendor network issues and working with multiple application and system teams to identify network configuration issues
- Skills to write scripts to assist in the oversight and maintenance current process and servers
- Traffic shaping and traffic management platform (e.g. Vasona)
Vendor Equipment Used: Ericsson and Nokia
- Single or Multi-vendor Multivendor (Ericsson & Nokia mainly).
- Project Type (Migration / Rollout / Expansion): Project Phase (Design / Implementation / Support): Optimization Support
- Challenges Faced with project: Understanding via tracing, issues affecting packet performance, end to end perspective needed to detect and help Celfinet RAN team to understand the issues on the CN and effect over the RAN.
- Operator/Vendors. Team spirit, proactive, motivated and very good communication skills, including, good English!
Ref: 8728 | Published: 19 Jul 2018