Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||21 days ago
Strong coordination to ensure timely and accurate management of cost and schedule control activities on assigned projects
- Assist the project manager in the development and implementation of departmental objectives, policies and procedures
- Coordinate with project manager, project finance manager, project logistics manager and other project team and external consultants to finalize the Project Management estimations, with stage wise schedule, milestones, deliverables, timelines, costing and budgets.
- Conduct regular project site inspections to ensure that all key project control parameters such as project costs, project schedules inspections and checks are appropriately carried out by the project team.
- Coordinate with all project parties to collect/collate project status reports.
- Coordinate and facilitate key project reviews and workshops to include Project Execution; “Contract Review”, “Constructability Review”, “Risk Assessment Workshop”
- Perform statistical analysis to identify schedule and cost variances of project status against baseline using Schedule Performance Index (SPI) and Cost Performance Index (CPI)
- Perform and/or oversee actual to budget variance analyses and exception reporting.
- Prepare forecasts and estimations resulting from significant deviations from scheduled & Cost baselines.
- Identify project risks and implement risk management approaches.
- Analyse trends from past project reports and proactively deploy tools to prevent failures with the help of updated lesson learned documentation.
- Prepare resource forecast and levelling reports.
- Monitor project progress relative to compliance with policy, budgets and schedules
- Manage the structure and methodology for information and communication flow, storage and retrieval through an effective Document Control team.
Coordinate with various project parties to ensure smooth and timely progress of schedule and cost control
- Interface with consultants, project team members and client for issues related to planning and scheduling activities.
- Coordinate with Project Director and Project manager for resolution of project control issues on site.
- Coordinate with Contract Management Team on issues and strategies related to variations and disputed claims.
- Coordinate and communicate with Huawei partners to make sure project is running on track and site quality is maintained.
- Ensure adherence to policy, cost and accounting procedures and principles.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Interpret and explain division policies and procedures
Set up, lead and manage Project Controls team
- Set up Project Control’ team onsite with the help of Project Manager.
- Manage and control Engineers to ensure timely and effective monitoring of project progress.
- Carry out goal setting and appraisals for team members.
- Conduct skills development and awareness workshops for team as needed
- Ensure compliance with Quality, HSE and other policies by team members.
- Promote learning and growth opportunities for project team members including mentoring and coaching of discipline.
Manage client relationships for project plan and progress aspects
- Attend project progress meetings with client.
- Advise clients on schedule and potential project risks and seek approvals on remedial actions.
- Interface with client to respond to queries on project plan and control aspects.
- Meet client to obtain feedback on project control methodologies and incorporate the same for improvements.
- Receive Monthly target plans from the customer and incorporate in the master plan.
Ensure timely reporting, management and archiving of project progress
- Prepare project progress reports.
- Prepare and analyse schedule & Cost variance reports and coordinate with Project Director for appropriate corrective and preventive actions.
- Prepare project progress reports for client as required.
- Issue consolidated close out report at the completion of the project.
- Appropriately archive all project progress data.
DR Preparing & Reporting
- Organize DR0 ~ DR4 assessment and CDMT Approval; Upload the approved DRX documents to the system; Organize and apply the category rating for the bidding project
Ref: 8862 | Published: 01 Oct 2018