Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Pivotal Cloud Foundry Developer
||11 days ago
The Application Developer is a curious, team player, strategically driven individual who has willingness to learn and improve NT applications and contributes to team’s success:
- Contributes to an open agile culture that enables employees’ development through kind and candid feedback, promotes diverse perspectives and fosters a sense of curiosity and optimism
- Collaborates with Architects and Development Lead of applications and across the organization to determine, identify priorities and build a strategic solution
- Ensures compliance and identifies and escalates risks, with an eye toward change control procedures and data security
As a Pivotal Cloud Foundry Developer, you must have experience with at least some, but not all, of the following:
- 1-3 years of application development experience using modern technical frameworks and architecture, including experience collaborating with external technology teams
- Development and delivery of multi-channel applications (web, mobile, API, etc.)
- Understanding of the Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SSDLC) and/or other methodologies
- Experience working on projects in an Agile/XP team environment
The following nice-to-haves represent just a few of the other experiences that may be relevant to this position:
- B.S degree in Computer Science or equivalent major
- Experience in Telco environments
Ref: 9444 | Published: 07 Aug 2019