- Generate accurate and timely reports and forecasts to support project delivery
- Assist the project team to establish project plans outlining timelines, dependencies and critical paths
- Provide guidance to Project and Programme Managers in the application of the project management methodology and systems
- Contribute to reviews with workgroup teams, contractors and suppliers in order to obtain status updates and identify risks and issues
- Contribute to the identification, development and implementation of improvements in project management delivery, processes and administration
- Document project requirements and technical and functional specifications required to meet business and customer needs
- Map and document workflows and business processes
- Collect, monitor and report on project management Key Performance Indicators, including costs and budget.
- Engage with all necessary stakeholders to deliver project management processes, to meet customer requirements and business objectives
Although no specific knowledge of the Telecommunications industry is required, it would be beneficial.
Super-User experience of Microsoft Excel, SharePoint Online, PowerPoint & Word
A good understanding of standard PMO practices and at least one professional qualification (e.g. Prince2, PMBOK, APM, PMP)
More than technical qualifications are the importance of an aptitude for delivery, often against tight timelines, and a can-do attitude
Ref: 8898 | Published: 24 Oct 2018