Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||2 months ago
- Proven track record for planning, executing, controlling and closing projects and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Experience of managing a PMO office
- Experience of managing the complete lifecycle of a project with project teams of 2 to 15 people
- Experience of project management using AGILE or PRINCE2 methodology (or equivalent) for medium to large sized projects
- Strong skills in creating and maintaining project and programme plans, including risks, actions, issues, dependencies
- Highly efficient in resource planning and tasks assignment
- Knowledge of benefits and dependency mapping, risk management and resource planning
- Highly proficient IT skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS project
- Line management or team leader experience
- Excellent written/oral communication skills for reports and presentations
- Diplomatic ability to influence others at all levels of the business
- Strong and demonstrated ability to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to competently mediate disagreements and negotiate agreeable resolutions
- Experience of Programme and project level financial management
- Experience of defining and delivering benefits realisation for projects and programme
- Training and coaching of Project Managers and PMO staff
- Knowledgeable and experienced in efficient Change Management methods
Ref: 9066 | Published: 05 Feb 2019