Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Principle Infrastructure Designer
||Hampshire, United Kingdom
||2 months ago
- Adopt the role of Lead Design Authority (LDA) to ensure the delivery of the end to end customer solution
- Engage with key stakeholders to define customer requirements and ensure solutions are designed and planned to meet or exceed expectations
- Drive the design and build activity, engaging with internal and external contributors to ensure the solution meets customer requirements
- Analyse engineering problems related to equipment and systems or the causes of component failures and develop solutions to provide full resolution
- Provide detailed, documented technical solutions and reports for distribution both internally and externally
- Identify risks within the design and build through the design review process and take action to ensure appropriate mitigation/management
- Develop and apply engineering standards and procedures and provide technical guidance to external and internal stakeholders
- Translate customer concept designs into detailed design, build and test specifications that meet customers’ requirements, within the constraints of the total costs of ownership and operability
Ref: 8863 | Published: 03 Oct 2018