Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Professional Service Engineer
||20 days ago
- Proficient in all supported releases of products
- Proficient in presenting a demonstration to customers of the Equipment
- Provide technical assistance to Infinera customers from product trial through implementation
- Manage operational aspects of customer trials and deployment including:
- Resolving customer-identified problems
- Representing Support in customer AIR meetings
- Generating Ops review reports and delivering Ops reviews to the customer
- Driving customer interests within Infinera
- Communicating to HQ
- Providing technical expertise to local account teams
- Plan, manage and execute SOW/contract deliverables for Infinera Professional Services offerings
- Assist in customer-specific test plan
- Customer management of high visibility technical issues
- Lead in technical meetings with customers
- Type Approval Testing (TAT) for SW releases
- Lab trials and field trials
- Audit and present customer operations reviews
- Providing onsite support during deployment to ensure customers easily integrate Infinera into their operations
- Playing an active role in kick off meetings to ensure customers are covered for all aspects of Operations – Training, Service Logistics, TAC, etc
- Writing of Method of Procedures (MOP) for technical activities
The position includes acting as a sales representative of technical services. The Professional Engineer have extensive knowledge about the technology and fusing their technical expertise with their services sales’ skills, Professional Engineer manage to sell various technical services to potential clients. The job description involves providing solutions to technical queries of clients, marketing the services, and attending customers meeting. Another facet of Professional Services Engineer is to work in tandem with Business Development to analyse the success of the services solution and eliminating solution gaps. Extensive traveling and frequent meetings with customers are an integral part of a professional services engineer’s job duties.
Ref: 9167 | Published: 01 Apr 2019