Senior Project/Program Manager: preferably with experience in E2E responsibility for complex product and service deployment in the telecom market. Responsible for technical and operational readiness for product or services go-live, throughout the company value chain: IT and/or Network requirements, engagement with delivery team (corporate or vendors), logistic, financial, billing, support, sales channels etc.
- Lead deployment of company-wide projects, within existing project management processes framework. Accountability is given to everything pertaining to the project, ensuring project is driven as scoped and agreed in time, budget and quality.
- Defines and supervises project planning in coordination with all stakeholders. Documented outcomes are: time scheduling, scope definition, WBS for all relevant workstreams as well as official reports to PMO.
- Proper internal communication to project team and stakeholders with appropriate governance model; budget and invoicing; acceptance and launch quality criteria; commercial launch and post launch follow-up approach.
- Project/ Program financial cost control, ensuring deployment execution cost baseline is met. Proactively identifies and promotes implementation of corrective actions to stay within financial KPIs whenever required.
- Ensures stakeholder and senior management communication in a timely, concise and clear way, promoting organizational wide alignment and awareness consistency.
- Enable superior risk management and highest quality enforcement, allowing early exposure of any deviations (schedule, resources, budget) and early warning of concerned parties. Includes definition of relevant and meaningful deliverables product acceptance criteria and steer with own experience
- Presentation skills (German and English)
PM’s are responsible for the launch plan of products in our market, “taking” the products and technology from our Central/Corporate units and build around the proper plan for Customer Care readiness, sales readiness, marketing and commercial plan etc.
- Dealing with all stakeholders and steerings
- Fluent both in German and English
Ref: 8721 | Published: 12 Jul 2018