Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||3 months ago
- We are looking for an experienced Programme manager to mobilise, define and manage transition state 1. He/she will be responsible for introducing unified communication (Skype for business) solution and collaboration tools (like SharePoint) into the organisation.
- Ideally the candidate would come with experience on these types of implementations and be familiar with design led thinking, user journey mapping and business change programmes. The candidate needs to be able to manage programmes from an initiation stage through to the business case creation, tender process and implementation.
- As part of this transition we are introducing a new document management tool, a quality management tool as well as a business process mapping tool.
- The programme will include embedding these in the organisation and changing organisational structures, roles and company culture.
- The programme manager will be driving the programme from a Business perspective and will have to work with IT programme and project managers. The Programme manager also needs to manage the Systems Integrators that Arqiva is contracting with and needs to ensure they are delivering as per agreement.
- We will be using during definition a design led thinking and during delivery an agile approach, delivering in small sprints and making use of demos and pilots, and hence need a programme manager with experience in this area.
- Professional or academic qualifications:
- Experienced programme manager with knowledge of one of the following: Prince, APM, MSP
- Experience in programme scoping and workshop facilitation
- Experience in rolling out large scale business change
- Experience in rolling out telephony and document management solutions
- Experience in agile programme deployment
- Experience in leading a programme from programme initiation and business case creation through to implementation
- Experienced in building business relationships and business engagement
Ref: 8835 | Published: 05 Sep 2018