Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||2 months ago
- Prior telecoms experience
- Local to Dublin
- Managing a team of field engineers / reporting experience
- Plan, facilitate and manage projects for small equipment/card installation in POPs and associated troubleshooting.
- Work closely with FDT to book resources / smart hands to do this work using MOP documentation.
- They will own a few of the metros in Middle East and Africa and will act as B end contact for circuits landing in metros where we have no permanently assigned PM.
- Gather inputs from and represent the team at meetings involving database design to report benefits to the team in a data driven manner ie: terms of hours of work saved etc.
- Support the team for introduction of any new PM software including data management.
- Responsibility to keep projects updated in PM systems and other ad hoc project tools.
- Follow customer documentation and product methodology using customer templates and feedback improvements where necessary.
- Assess work and set Target Dates in PM tool. Ensure wherever possible that Requested Dates on Projects are met in a timely manner.
- Communicate risks and changes via risk and change logs.
- Ensure that escalations take place where a project meeting its target date is at risk.
- Work closely with other teams such as design to ensure that design requirements are understood, version controlled and met by our project delivery e.g.: ISP/OSP/cards, routers, diversity.
Job skills will include but will not be limited to:
- Strong project management and documentation skills
- Strong experience in using remote hands services and managing contractors to install components to ensure that quality standards are met.
- Strong understanding of procedures within carrier hotels including LOA/CFA.
- Strong Experience with planning and delivery of equipment installation projects
- Strong skills in development of Statements of Work (SOW)/ MOP (Methods and procedures) creation.
- Good understanding of DWDM, SONET/SDH
Ref: 8725 | Published: 13 Jul 2018