- Be an assistant to rollout Manager, overall responsible for the assignments requested by PD or rollout manager during all project period.
- Coordinate the installation team to fulfill the schedule target.
- Coordinate and push the implementation progress of project implementation
- Assist to deliver the equipment on time in region
- Assist to escalate the installation problem from subcontractor.
- Integrate and report the progress of rollout to the relevant stakeholder
- Coordinate the issues of logistics and administration in region.
- Support on-site implementation according to the plan, and monitor the quality, cost and schedule of on-site implementation
- Assist Rollout manager for the design, rollout, implementation and control of project specific processes and procedures
Qualification & Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree or higher education in Telecommunications /Electronics Engineering / IT / BA or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience in telecommunications field.
- Team coordinator with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and with rich communication skill
- Willingness to work in shifts or in a flexible program, if necessary
- Proficient in English
- Must have basic understanding of principle of WCDMA/GSM/CDMA telecommunication, especially
- Relevant project management certificate is plus e.g. Prince 2, PMP, and PMI.