Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||13 days ago
- Our client is responsible for field force and delivering the DSL to the customer premises and responsible E2E
- Huawei provide the equipment and Huawei perform design, everything else in done by our client in cooperation with Huawei and KPN which is build and commissioning as well
- Our client has tri party service contract with KPN and Huawei across Netherlands (in Netherlands this type of contract is known as a triple bond agreement) Correct, we have 3 other work packets where we are preferred partner ig. We manage KPN whole fixed network via our own NOC, we supply 400 dedicated staff that work exclusively for KPN (Business and residential), we do all migrations on the KPN network (Private and commercial) and we do nearly all maintenance and upgrades of the KPN Fixed network. We have about 700 fixed own employees and a 2500 external staff that work for us on a daily basis. Build and Supply is my team and about 190 FTE which was 120 FTE this time last year, we on board companywide about 10-15 staff per month
Suitable candidates need the following experience and skills
- Be native Dutch speaking
- Available to start in the next 2/3 weeks
- Have knowledge of the Dutch fixed line / DSL market and ideally private line projects
- Have knowledge of Huawei DSL equipment / partners or have worked with or alongside KPN in Netherlands
- Be prepared to work up to 70 km outside Amsterdam and be able to host and control important customer meetings with senior stakeholders within Huawei and KPN. Allinq is based in Harderwijk which is 70 km east of Amsterdam but have offices around the country.
- Have expert project management background in high pressure fixed rollout projects in Dutch / Benelux market
- Candidates will talk about the delivery of links (40 per week in this programme) and delivery of wholesale customers (10 per week in this programme), current contract runs till end 2020.
Ref: 8838 | Published: 12 Sep 2018