|Job Title||Quality Assurance Technicians|
|Location||Bern / Zurich, Switzerland|
|Job Published||about 1 year ago|
• Previous experience of commissioning either Fixed OR Mobile Equipment in the field.
• Swiss Market experience & willing to travel extensively.
• Previous experience of using site delivery software in the field (not necessity to have the mobile app experience).
• (Bern) role is fixed technology (VDSL, DWDM, AGG and RPU).
• (Zurich) role is mobile technology 2G, 3G and 4G technologies and Huawei equipment a benefit preferably (Sunrise/Salt) experience.
• Candidate will need a laptop, a recent model Android phone (where ISD Mobile will be installed) also use of a car/ GA to travel between sites (for the Swisscom sites sometimes it’s easier with the train, however Sunrise sites will almost always need a car).
• Needs to speak English - German a definite plus, French can also be useful.
The common requirements are:
• Must be interested in and quick to learn new mobile based apps.
• Be able to provide support to other technicians in the field on “how to use questions” with reference to the Huawei mobile app ISD Mobile (ISDP).
• To spend around 60-80% of the time moving between sites performing Quality Audits after installation and supporting EHS audits during installation using ISD mobile app.
• Must understand the domain in order to be able to correctly identify issues on site (guidelines available for existing projects).
Office based tasks would be:
• Approve Quality Checks performed by partner companies’ almost real time (I see this mainly between 4-6pm).
• To be able to provide input into creating new Installation/Quality guidelines.
• Arrange own work schedule according to rollout within the different projects.
• Regular internal reporting.