|Job Title||Radio Project Coordinator|
|Job Published||about 1 year ago|
• Conduct end-to-end studies and projects in the radio network design domain, responsible for the design phase and follow-up of the implementation & validation; in close collaboration with Mobile access network department teams other internal departments
• Define and negotiate the needed budget according to business cases
• Update guidelines (capacity, configurations,...) and share these with the access network teams
• Reporting and presenting results to the management and different stakeholders
• Translate multi-years mobile access network plans into concrete projects
• Update needed databases and work with mobile network teams in order to keep budget under control
• Collaborate for the process review and tools development
• Give support to other teams for network improvements
• Give support during negotiations with subcontractors and vendors
Which skills are required for the position?
• Minimum experience: 5 to 10 years in telecommunication sector
• Solid experience in Mobile Radio Access Network technologies and network design (2G/3G/4G)
• Ability to organise and coordinate the workload efficiently
• Team spirit, good collaboration with others;
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken;
• Fluent English is a must. (French or Dutch is an asset).
The candidate will be integrating a team of around 12 technical engineers and be in charge of the deployment strategy of new and existing radio technologies and follow-up of the related execution programs.