Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
|Job Title||RAN Back Office Consultant|
|Job Published||3 months ago|
|Contact Name||Emilios Eracleous|
1. E/// RAN product (RNC8200,RBS6200, RBS6100,RBS6600, etc…) Troubleshooting and perform the solution independently.
2. Network low availability wireless node issue analysis.
3. E/// RAN software upgrade and configuration or parameter adjustment.
4. RAN Network routine inspection and follow up risk to close.
5. Collect faulty data and escalate CSR to E/// L3 for analysis.
6. Guide on-site FME to solve issue, transfer skill to GNOC and LNOC engineers.
7. Communicate with customer, making report, tracing customer requirements.
1. College diploma or above, communication or IT major related.
2. 8+ years wireless network related experience, familiar with E/// wireless product and working principle.
3. 4+ years E/// RAN maintenance or optimization experience, deep knowledge of 2G/3G/4G technologies.
4. Strong sense of responsibility, could adapt to hard work often and high pressure.
5. Can use English as work language, good communication ability.
6. Good team work spirit