Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Reading, United Kingdom
||17 days ago
- Understand LTE RAN SW and HW Products to a good level, where the focus is on LTE feature/functionality for testing & acceptance + operations and maintenance support
- Support and / or execute the Acceptance Testing phase(s) either remotely or on customer premises.
- Provide support during rollout of SW or implementation of features/functionality and attend technical discussions on test, FOA or deployment topics and issues
- Provide customer support for technical queries, technical clarifications, problems and incidents through helpdesk interface
- Support fulfilment of SW, HW and feature delivery (Test and FOA) for customers
- Provide support for RAN deployment contract(s) delivery as required
Customer Operational Support
- Own, troubleshoot or support helpdesk trouble tickets from being raised to their closure within SLA including relevant log/information collection
- Support scheduled SW/FW upgrades and correction-based deployments
- Participate in an on-call rota for out of hours support
- Attend customer data centres for progression of faults or issues as needed
- Capable to review log files or statistical information to determine next investigation steps or resolution confirmations
- Ensure contribution to team colleagues for knowledge share & support
- Create or evolve existing team process or procedure documentation which guides the team activities or service deliveries
- Contribute to SW/FW or HW acceptance requirements including MOP or other related Product documentation reviews
- Provide input for test/acceptance scope
- Execute test / acceptance cases and coordinate with support of colleagues.
- Troubleshoot during the error and malfunction investigation in order to find the resolution, engaging colleagues or customer interfaces as needed
- Supporting acceptance testcases review/sign-off process
Ref: 8958 | Published: 27 Nov 2018