Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||RAN Support Engineer
||18 days ago
- You will have strong experience performing end to end support for Huawei, Ericsson or Nokia 2G BTS / 3G NodeB and 4G eNodeB equipment.
- You will be familiar with wireless communications technologies including GSM, CDMA, WCDMA, LTE, MIMO-OTA and be familiar with wireless channel modelling methodologies and protocols.
- You will have worked as a Wireless / RAN Support Engineer for a telecoms vendor like Nokia, Ericsson or Huawei or mobile operator like Orange, Vodafone, Telefonica etc.
- You will be a strong communicator in Spanish and English, be prepared to travel across Europe and have the ability to understand technical scopes of work and discuss with technical and non technical managers.
- Please note - Due to the demand by the client to travel across Europe only candidates with the right to work in Europe can be considered for this opportunity.
- Please only apply for this role if you have the right to work in Spain and Europe, speak fluent Spanish and have experience working as a RAN support engineer.
Ref: 8836 | Published: 07 Sep 2018