Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||RBT Managed Services Consultant
||4 days ago
- The first technical owner of RBT issue;
- To be responsible of the KPI and SLA of RBT Managed Service;
- Provide guidance and implementation for software delivery and upgrades
- Escalate faced Technical problems in contracted RBT Scope to Third Line when they cannot solve it, and monitor it until solved
- Prepare implement plan and call review meeting for RBT Service Provisioning
- Configure needed resources for RBT Service Provisioning
- Fulfil the Service configuration and activation according to plan for RBT Service Provisioning
- Periodically evaluate the RBT subscriber growth patterns and assess these trends
- Fulfil the configuration plan for configuration request
- Record and report the process and final effect for configuration request
- Responsible for Content On-boarding: Loading/Suspending/Removing and Menu Customization.
- Responsible for Content Quality verification and Testing.
- Support Services Successful Launch and guarantee the quality.
- Send related RBT Service Reports
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical & Electronics) / Telecommunications / Computer Science/ or related fields.
- Professional in RBT service flows. (calling flows, management calling flows, subscription flow, charge flow and SMS working flows) with 5+ Years of Experience.
- Expert at RBT all components maintenance, upgrade and installation. (USDP, Portal, Pagent, Ossagent, iMost, Cognos etc.)
- Very Good knowledge in operating systems like Windows, Red hat or SUSE Linux, SUN Solaris and etc.
- Very Good knowledge in database like MySQL, SQL, Oracle and etc.
- Good knowledge in Network, Switch, Router, Firewall, TCP/IP protocol and etc.
- Expert at using and configure Huawei products. (Storage, ATAE, UAP etc.)
- Good Troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Huawei work flow is a plus.
Ref: 9071 | Published: 11 Feb 2019