Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Regional Project Manager
||about 1 month ago
- Deliver all projects in line with recognized best practice methodology (managing risk, governance, quality assurance, issue resolution, reporting).
- Act as single point of contact for deliveries in scope.
- Act as a single point of contact to VDF and local rollout supplier specially for radio rollout activities and defined milestones within Vodafone Germany organization
- Ensure all deliverables SLAs and timelines are met.
- Manage day to day project communication within all stakeholders and produce relevant reports accurately and in a timely manner at the agreed frequency.
- Manage the relevant 3rd parties’ suppliers, involving agreements, planning, timelines and quality of deliverables.
- Produce detailed project plans highlighting dependencies.
- Adhere to relevant escalation processes whenever needed.
- Monitor the program/project ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner and the appropriate corrective actions are implemented.
- Technical background within mobile and fixed networks infrastructure, especially within deployment, planning and optimization.
- PMP certified or ITIL v3 is highly preferred.
- Experience with Vodafone Germany projects & familiarity with Vodafone technical processes is preferred
- Fluent German
- Good English Language
Top 3 Skills
- Fluent German and previous experience working with Vodafone in Germany
- Previous experience of working on a rollout project
- Strong customer facing skills to be able to handle customer complaints and give good reports on project progress
Ref: 8603 | Published: 08 May 2018