Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||London, United Kingdom
||17 days ago
Candidates for this role MUST have a minimum 5 years’ experience providing implementation and technical support of networking products in LAN, WAN, or Internet services environments.
Candidates for this role MUST be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Strong Interpersonal skills, Ability to work well with many levels of customer engineering and management, ability to work well with the juniper account team and Technical assistance centre.
- Detailed technical experience in the installation and operation of IP Routers Switches and Firewalls. This includes hands-on operation of management tools and network analysers.
- Detailed understanding of the protocols surrounding IP networks. These skills should generally include: a. TCP/IP fundamentals, b. IP subnetting and super netting and hierarchical routing principles, c. Routing protocol operation (OSPF and BGP), d. Routing policies at BGP peering points, e. VPNs and the associated tunnelling technologies (L2TP, MPLS, etc.) Switching, spanning tree and other switching technology as required, Firewalls and associated technologies as required
- The ability to function in a team environment and recognize and take on tasks with self-direction as well as the ability to take direction from the customer, account team, and Advanced Services Management.
- The ability to communicate well within the Juniper team articulating customer problems before they become issues being proactive where possible.
- Hands-on configuration and operational knowledge of Juniper Networks router and firewall and switching products, passion to continue learning and expanding your knowledge.
- Juniper Certification is a Plus
Strong Technical Experience in the following areas are desired as following:
- MUST HAVE: MX MPLS (Multicast: PIM-SM & NG-MVPN a big plus).
- JNCIP-SP level or higher (or equivalent experience from an SP focused role).
- MUST HAVE: EX + SRX sites being deployed, not very complex.
- NICE TO HAVE: Automation (Junos Space, Python with PyEZ, Sky Enterprise, Ansible).
- NICE TO HAVE: Northstar (BGP-LS, PCEP).
- NICE TO HAVE: Netscreen SSG experience (support and migrate away from legacy estate).
Ref: 9051 | Published: 29 Jan 2019