Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||Resident Engineer / Consultant
||3 months ago
- VPNs and the associated tunneling technologies (MPLS, L3VPN, VPLS, MVPN.)
- Ethernet switching and 802.1Q, QOS
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work independently and to function in a team environment.
- Strong customer interface and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and work calmly under pressure.
- Focal Technologies The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Juniper Hardware: MX204, MX480, EX9208 QFX3008, QFX10002
- At least 5+ yrs of experience with a network service provider
- JUNOS CLI experience
- Must understand BGP and route reflector topologies
- Must be able to communicate with internal Juniper Engineering and QA Sys Test Teams
- Must be able to communicate effectively with the customer
- Unix/Linux skills a plus
- Scripting skills a must.
- Test equipment such as Spirent, Agilent N2X, and Ixia a plus
- Network management tools such as SNMP, Syslog, etc.
- Experience with Multicast and BNG is strongly preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in managing large technical account activity revolving around network products from multiple vendors.
- Minimum JNCIP, JNCIE a strong plus
Ref: 9220 | Published: 01 May 2019