|Job Title||RF Engineer|
|Job Published||8 months ago|
• Perform BNetzA PreCheck GSM, UMTS, LTE, MW
• Calculate „kontrollierbarer Bereich“& check BNetzA compliance
• Provide and maintain Co User coordination for BNetzA topics
• Prepare and take care of Permissions (BNetzA STOB)
• Cooperation with other functions
• Meetings and reporting, Documentation
• Regular alignment with all responsible project stakeholders
• Exchange of status of current activities and agreement about next steps
• Verification of Site & Radio Planning Packages collected from customer tools
• Perform & document BNetzA Pre Check
• Coordination with Co Users for last BNetzA application and/or current STOB
• Follow up and report the progress related to time schedule and quality.
• Communication of needed changes in antenna config to TI.
• Cooperation with radio planning and TI.
• Communicate receival when approvals are in place (BNetzA ? STOB)
• Ensure that PreCheck requirements are considered in Application Drawings (quality checking and reporting, key performance indicators analysing, corrective actions planning and acting).
• Ensure BNetzA topics are aligned with Rollout plans and priorized sites
• Communicate with BNetzA contact persons, Co User contacts
• verification of CAD drawings, implementation of minor changes
• Regular communication with Regional PM, Lead Projects Supervisors and Customer
• Cooperation with customer's representatives and Nokia project team and functions
• HNC/ONC or equivalent educated ITC engineering Or five years’ experience in telecoms installation arena.
• A minimum of Three years’ experience working with multi-vendor Radio and/or Transmission Networks, with a back ground of at least 2 years’ experience which must include NOKIA NETWORKS LTE/UMTS/GSM products within a rollout environment and civil works
Knowledge of mobile / internet network infrastructure, Advanced working knowledge of Nokia/Siemens/NOKIA NETWORKS Radio equipment and Huawei, ZTE, E///