Connect your LinkedIn account with RIZE - don't worry this process is completely invisible and nothing will appear on your profile.
2. Profile Scan
We scan your profile and use this info to register you with RIZE. You can then review some of the keywords that are relevant to your job hunt.
3. View Jobs
Based on your profile and feedback you can then explore jobs that match your requirements. Applying for a job is then just one click away!
Register without LinkedIn
You can register with us too if you do not have a LinkedIn account, you just have to fill a brief form with your details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
||RF Planning Engineer
||2 months ago
RF Engineer with clear understanding of the overall RF planning process.
He/she will be responsible for coverage planning (new sites, indoor.), capacity planning, frequency planning and site solution design with emphasis in indoor solutions.
The candidate will be handling the project with an E2E view from site selection, presentation to customer to initial fine tuning.
- UMTS/LTE RF planning and site solution design.
- External and internal interface for project coordination.
- Realization of network coverage, frequency & capacity planning projects for commercial UMTS/LTE networks.
- Execute the activities in site acquisition and coordination with other network operators.
- Experience in 2G/3G/4G Site outdoor/indoor (coverage, frequency, RF algorithm & parameter) and transport planning for at least 5 years
- Experience in RAN capacity planning and network performance KPI's
- Excellent knowledge of network planning processes
- Management skills as well as management reporting and presentation skills
- Experience in working in or with virtual teams is preferred (local, international)
Ref: 8649 | Published: 08 Jun 2018